Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend
Thursday, Jan 11, 2024- Sunday, Jan 14, 2024
The Anaheim Community Foundation has been selected as a participating charity for the return of the Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend!
By joining Team Helping Hands, you will be helping support grants that are awarded to local nonprofit organizations providing vital services in mental health, food insecurity, water-safety, literacy, emergency shelter, college readiness and more.
Race and Registration Details:
Friday, January 12, 2024
Saturday, January 13, 2024
Disneyland Half Marathon
Sunday, January 14, 2024
Dumbo Double Dare Challenge (10K & Half Marathon)
Saturday & Sunday, January 13 & 14, 2024
To be considered for the Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend through Team Helping Hands, please complete the application form with your participant information, select a race type, agree to the fundraising commitment, and submit payment of your non-refundable registration fee through the link provided.
To participate as a Team Helping Hands member you must meet a minimum fundraising commitment, based on the race selected.
- 5K – $500 fundraising commitment
- 10K – $750 fundraising commitment
- Half Marathon – $1,000 fundraising commitment
- Dumbo Double Dare Challenge – $1,500 fundraising commitment
Fundraising Team Benefits:
- Team Helping Hands running shirt and swag
- A personal fundraising page to help you reach your fundraising goal
- A network of teammates to offer support and motivation
- Option to host a fundraising night at A Snail’s Pace Running Shop in Orange County, CA.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call 714-765-4419
All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos. ©Disney